- "Hey f-g-t, Your wife is a mail order piece of cr*p.."
- "When your *ss gets sent to jail ...Have fun being r*ped."
"an egotistical, wife beating. brainwashing, waste of air, low life scum!
"I hope u go to jail for ur crimes or at least die from those lovely tornatos"
"you are the reason the rest of the world hates our country"
"Take his kids away from him.. many living safe families would would to have those children"..
"I hope someone kills you and your slap head wife".
- The two apparently met in Los Angeles at the while students at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
- Richard Heene was arrested in April 1997 in LA, charged with misdemeanor vandalism, vehicle tampering, and disturbing the peace. On April 15, 1997, Heene pleaded no contest to vandalism and the other charges were dismissed, serving 4 days in jail (TMZ.com)
- Mayumi Iizuka, in Japanese 飯塚 真由美, Japanese news reports she is from from Gifu Prefecture in Central Japan. She was born January 2nd 1964 and is 45 years old
- Someone on a Japan newsboard who claims to live on their street believes they are living on money sent by Mayumi's parents.
- Wife swap preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_zA5E7n7A singing, on guitar, selling fix-it man service
9 News http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxTOyHBbu9k launching rockets into storm
99 ballons parody http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTQBzK-VsPs
Sheriff http://www.youtube.com/user/WeDidThis4theShow#p/a "ballon could not fly" string duct tape, tarp aluminum foil
heene video fan channel http://www.youtube.com/user/WeDidThis4theShow#p/a
911 call "I think he's inside" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q90IBT_0wPg&feature=player_profilepage#