How to Use Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-216
Here is the official PDF which is hard to read
The fully charged battery has 6 hour talk, 160 hours of standby time.
Battery check: press power key when headset is switched on.
orange means it needs to be charged sometime soon
red means charge it now
beeps every 5 minutes when power is low and red indicator flashes
Switch on or off
on hold power button for 4 seconds. Beeps and green light is on, tries to connect to last known device
off press and hold power key for 2 seconds. Beeps and red light comes on briefly. Auto-off after 30 minutes if it does not connect to anything.
Pair and connect
- Ensure that your mobile device is switched on and the headset is off.
- Press and hold the power key (for about 6 seconds) until the green indicator light starts to flash quickly.
- Within about 3 minutes, activate Bluetooth connectivity on the mobile device, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices.
- Select the headset from the list of found devices.
- If necessary, enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to phone
Some amazon reviews:
Share your thoughts with other customers:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers: Create your own review
Most Recent Customer Reviews