Saturday, February 18, 2012

Brahms: Sextet No.2 in G Major 1st Movement - Overlake High School Sexytet

Brahms: Sextet No.2 in G Major 1st Movement - Overlake Sexytet
Uploaded by jmanballa1 on Feb 13, 2011
Played by the Overlake Sexytet during the Northlake Solo and Ensemble Festival.


I heard these guys warm up and figured they would be good - they placed #1 in state and sounded as good as the Thalia and Seattle Youth Symphony faculty groups I heard in the 70s.


Brahms String Sextet No. 2 - I. Allegro non troppo


288 views 
   
Uploaded by  on May 8, 2011
The Overlake Sextet performs at the Washington State Solo/Ensemble Festival 2011 at Central Washington University.
--





I missed Jeffrey Lee's 2012 because my son was playing the same time, but this seems to be same guy 2 years ago, he must be even better now.


SFO_"Sibelius Violin Concerto: 1st Mvt"_"Jeffrey Lee"_"15"_"Bellevue"


196 views 
   
Uploaded by  on Nov 23, 2010


No comments: