Saturday, November 19, 2011

Paul Baloche What Can I Do Best Videos

Contemporary christian singer, Paul Baloche singing "What Can I do?" at a North Carolina worship conference.




What Can I Do (Daniel Choo)


Choo Teaches How to Play


Excellent video presentation with animated

lyrics


Baloche shows how to play




From

http://www.higherpraise.com/lyrics/awesome/awesome5674.html
What Can 


I Do




by Paul Baloche 
Paul Baloche, Graham Kendrick


Comments: Capo 1


Intro:
G  C  G  Em7  C  G/B  Dsus  D
Em7  C  G/B  Dsus  D  G


Verse 1:
               Am7                 G/B
When I see the beauty of a sunset's glory,
        C(add9)                     D(add4)
amazing artistry across the evening sky
       


         Am7                  G/B
When I feel the mystery of a distant galaxy
            Cmaj7             Am   Am7/G
It awes and humbles me to be loved
            D/F#  Em7  D
by a God so high




Chorus:
           G      C     G
What can I do but thank You,
Em7                 C               G
what can I do but give my life to You
       Dsus  D Em7     C
Halle- lu- jah, hallelujah
           G      Am7    G
What can I do but praise You,
Em7            C              G      


Dsus D
everyday make everything I do a hallelu - jah
Em7    C    G/B   


 Dsus D G
A hallelujah, hallelu - jah
(last chorus play: G  C  G  Em7  


C  G  Dsus  D  Em7  C  G)




Verse 2:
               Am7               G/B
When I hear the story of a God of mercy
             C(add9)                   D(add4)
Who shared humanity and suffered by our side
                  Am7                           G/B
Of the cross they nailed You to, that could not hold You
                  Cmaj7                 Am   Am7/G
Now You're making all things new by the power
              D/F#  Em7  D
of Your risen life


Other:
Em7  C  G  D  Em7  C  G  Dsus  D
(jah) 



No comments: