Why does it seem that Muslims and Islamocentric supporters seem to the strongest Ron Paul supporters? These comments have been removed from the blog,
Posted by: Quran 4:101 Not hard to guess this is a person who reads the Quran.
The thread is full of Islamocentric / anti-Israel comments:
- sunlight openness about sharia.... truth about Muslims (and assume that there actually are some good Muslims...?)
- willing to risk the chance of blowback from bombing a few million Muslims for the gains of the politicians who own companies like Halliburton
- You, Pamela are NOT a true Conservative
- Bachmann and Santorum doesn't seem to like muslims very much and they are all aboutIsrael.
- Israel would be better off without any intervention from the United States. Israel can take care of itself. Benjamin Netanyahu doesn't want any intervention from the United States. The poster ofhttp://youtu.be/-VR9YbBquRY evidently is not sure if Iran is a "threat" compared to US "interventionist policy"
Other people seem to understand just who Ron Paul is speaking for:, pro-Iran, pro-Hamas, pro-Hezbollah, pro-Nazi, pro-White, anti-War-On-Terror, anti-Israel. Why America tolerates a spokesman for Jihad as a congressman and presidential candidate is simply beyond belief.
- You are so correct, Pamela, Paul hates Jews and Israel, and loves Sharia.
- I completely agree with you. Ron Paul is an Islamofascist and an apologizer like Ob(s)ama bin Lying.
- they all appear to be of the same ilk as those RP supporters who comment and congregate on the nazi racist SFront website.
- they are shocked at the hate, the Anti-Semitism, the racism, even the blunt anti-Americanism that is encouraged on these Ron Paul support sites.
And check these out:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/12/shocking-racist-ron-paul-smears-gop-candidates-bachmann-and-santorum.htmlSaturday, December 17, 2011