Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Stand: Hillsong United and Cover Worship Groups



Original


The Stand - Hillsong United acoustic Heikicott


The Stand / Hillsong (acoustic worship songs) Paul Budde


Hillsong United The Stand SJCOC Worship


Youth A4H Worship - The Stand from Hillsong United


HILLSONG UNITED - THE STAND
 
Intro: G  
Orig Capo 2 
    
Verse 1:
G  
You stood before creation  
C  
eternity in Your hand  
G/D                     Em  
You spoke the earth into motion  
            C  
My soul now to stand  
  
  
G  
You stood before my failure  
    C  
And carried the cross for my shame  
   G/D                           Em  
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders  
                          C
My soul now to stand  
  
 Pre-Chorus: 
                      C  
So what can I say  
Am                        Em  
And what could I do  
                       C                  D
But offer this heart O God  
                        Em      G  D  Em  C  G  D  Em  
Completely to You  
  
Verse 2:  
    G  
So I'll walk upon salvation  
         C  
Your Spirit alive in me  
       G/D                          Em  
This life to declare Your promise  
                           C  
My soul now to stand  
  
  
 Chorus:  
C         G  
So I'll stand  
     D                        Em                      C  
With arms high and heart abandoned  
   G                D             Em          C  
In awe of the One who gave it all  
       G  
I'll stand  
    D                    Em  
My soul Lord to You surrendered  
C       G        D  Em  
All I am is Yours  
  
  
                        C  
So what can I say  
       Am                 Em  
And what could I do  
G                    Am7              D  
But offer this heart O God  
                       Em  
Completely to You 


No comments: